Career Medical Officer needed for specialist MH service
PLEASE NOTE – THIS ROLE IS BASED IN THE HAWKESBURY REGION
Limelight People are keen to speak to Medical officers with a desire to specialise in Mental Health. Your role is integral to a specialist medical team and will see you support consultant psychiatrists in the provision of medical services and case management of patients.
• General full registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency as a Medical Practitioner.
• At least one year’s residency completed.
• Strong interpersonal; communication and written skills
• Previous experience in Psychiatry and a desire to continue with CPD in this field
• Previous experience of being an integral member of a multidisciplinary team
• Holder of HIC Provider Number.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE APPLY TODAY WITH A RESUME REFLECTING YOUR CURRENT WORK HISTORY