ETM Australia are working in partnership with a specialist construction firm to procure an experienced and reliable Contracts Administrator.
ETM Australia are working in partnership with a specialist construction firm to procure an experienced and reliable Contracts Administrator for a current project in Sydney.
Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
Progress claim assistance and external variations
Review, negotiation and finalization of subcontracts
Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
Skills and experience:
– Degree qualified in Construction Management or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrator
– Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
– You will be expert in managing contracts, costs and claims.
– Additionally, experience in CHEOPS or similar project cost reporting modules would be advantageous.
Salary negotiable, experience depending.
Job Duration: 3 months
For more information or to apply, contact Stephen on 0488033997 or Stephen@etmholdings.com.au