We understand the importance of identifying raw talent early-on and wish to assist passionate property students in accelerating their career within a supportive, structured environment.
Colliers Graduate Program has been designed to make market leaders with hands on mentoring by industry leaders and the ability to work on real property transactions. You will be encouraged and supported to learn while gaining valuable exposure to your chosen asset class across Leasing, Sales and Management.
We’re looking for students who are in their second or final year or those who have recently completed their studies, and are interested in a career in property with the potential opportunity for a career with Colliers.
Colliers 2019 Graduate Program will provide successful candidates the opportunity to work on a casual basis 3 day per week, commencing in February 2019.
You will spend your time with us in either; Retail, Industrial, Office or Residential across a Management, Sales and Leasing.
For more information please visit our website at www.colliers.com.au/careers
In order to be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
* In your second year or having completed a degree qualification with strong academic achievement
* Demonstrated extracurricular commitment to the Real Estate and Property sector
* Excellent time management skills with a strong client-orientated approach
* Excellent presentation and communications skills
* Driven, passionate and personable
* Collaborative and commercial, you will thrive on building genuine relationships internally and externally
* Customer focused always striving to provide a 5-star service
* Professionally competitive but with integrity and a humble attitude
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Ashleigh Buttle 99407238
You will be required to provide:
1. A covering letter addressing the 3 selection criteria:
* How have you demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career in the property sector?
* What area of the property sector excites you the most?
* Why Colliers?
2. A resume detailing your professional experience, study and any other related activities
3. An academic transcript from your study so far