The main responsibilities of the positions include:
* Supervise the day to day operations of a variety of food and beverage trading areas (Dining and Function rooms, Bars, etc).
* Liaise with Senior Catering Supervisor, Function Coordinators and the Executive Chef in the delivery of services in trading areas.
* Undertake daily reconciliation of cash registers.
* Undertake the ordering of prepared items from internal stores, and carry out stock-takes.
* Assist with the training of new employees.
* Provide leadership, support and training to other Catering Services staff.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Catering Services staff and with other staff of the Parliamentary Service.
There are two full-time positions available, one permanent and one temporary.