Remuneration value up to $109,944 p.a., comprising salary between $89,990 – $96,361 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (Nurse Grade 6(1)) (Applications will remain current for 12 months). Job Ad Reference: TC298271
We offer excellent employee benefits including:
* Remote area nursing incentive package (RANIP)
* 2 Return flights to Cairns per annum
* Salary packaging
* Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
* Career Opportunity and Advancements
* And much more
Purpose of the role:
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for the delivery of an advanced level of nursing practice to the culturally diverse, rural and remote community of the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Area who attend specialist clinics. Provides clinical leadership and support to the Specialist Outpatient Department and is responsible for assisting in the coordinated, effective and efficient service provision of the visiting service providers.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical area, post registration.
* Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration/endorsement with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to commencement of clinical duties. Current registration with the Australian Health Practice Registration Authority (APHRA) as a registered nurse and current practising certificate is mandatory.
* It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated/immune against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough), hepatitis B.
For all other mandatory requirements please refer to attached role description.
How to Apply:
For full details of the is position, please ensure you download the Role Description and Information Package for Applicants (at the links at the bottom of the page) for instructions on how to apply for this role. If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Recruitment Services on 07 4226 5533 to request it in .doc format. Please note that if the information requested in the ‘how to apply’ section is not provided you may not meet the requirements for further consideration of your application. The Information Package for Applicants outlines pre-employment checks that will be undertaken for successful applicants.