**Location:** Sydney, Australia
Every day, LexisNexis produces and
provides industry-leading legal content to more than five million professionals
across 100 countries in the legal, corporate, government, accounting, academic
and law enforcement markets. Today, with our cutting-edge, high-speed and
easily accessible information solutions, you can be the difference that will
uphold the law across borders as the world and technology evolves.
Our Strategy, Content and Business
Development team champions innovation through the discovery and production of
tomorrow’s products today. You have the freedom to create, identify and pursue
new opportunities, challenge expectations and make a real difference to the
overall global success of LexisNexis.
This role will require you to become
our subject matter expert on the titles across our Core Content. To do this, you will be developing close
working relationships with our authors, customers and internal stakeholders,
including Sales and Marketing. You will have responsibility for the development
and commercial success of your portfolio.
To be successful you will need:
· Law degree or demonstrated legal practice area knowledge
· Sound level of computer literacy
· Demonstrated legal research skills
· Computer skills in Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
· Superior reading and legal comprehension skills
· Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Excellent relationship-building and networking skills
· Good commercial awareness
· Legal practice **,** legal industry, and/or publishing experience
The role is an important part of our business. Your commercial acumen, legal qualifications, relationship
management skills and ability to drive projects forward will see you stand out from the rest. Practical
legal experience and an understanding of what our customers’ research needs are
will be highly regarded.
Every day at LexisNexis, you will work
with highly creative minds to explore impossibilities, inspire innovation and
lead the way 21st century legal content is produced, disseminated and utilised.
You have the power to empower those in need and truly make a difference to the
lives of people all around the world.
Today, you are the difference to how you look at your career. Make it happen.