Key Responsibilities include:
* Participate in a multidisciplinary team environment to contribute to the development of school and network specific strategies.
* Build capability of the regional team and schools to support young people to stay engaged in their learning so they can fulfil their potential.
* Build capability of schools and community to identify young people at risk, provide quality case management and establish processes to bring about successful transitions of young people.
* Facilitate the co-design of innovative and holistic responses to support vulnerable young people across FNQ to succeed.
* Work with key education and agency partners to optimise interagency collaboration to ensure every young person receives the support they need to engage or re-engage with education, training or employment.
* Monitor and evaluate the impact of the strategies being undertaken.
To apply please provide the following information:
* a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
* a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.