• Participate in the delivery of a TMR Procurement Governance Framework, including the integration of governance, technology, digital, controls and processes to support and strengthen accountability, probity, consistency and transparency.
• Develop and influence stakeholder relationships including internal clients, suppliers, industry, and public-sector bodies to provide intelligence that can be used to make the procurement function processes more efficient and effective.
• Work across team and organisational boundaries to continuously inform and improve our processes and procedures to deliver a customer centric, centre-led, locally delivered procurement framework for TMR.
• Lead and actively participate in the ongoing review and improvement of processes and procedures to support TMR’s Goods and Services Procurement Framework.
• Actively participate in the development and delivery of business planning, better practice procurement scanning and service catalogue maintenance for the Chief Procurement Office.
• Drive Queensland Audit Office and TMR Internal Audit procurement recommendations through undertaking project work that leads to enhancing procurement business processes and governance framework procedures.
• Develop, manage and monitor various compliance strategies to ensure our procurement processes and procedures are operating optimally.
This role reports to the Principal Advisor (Policy and Planning).
Applications to remain current for 12 months.