Key responsibilities – Review and Appeals
• Provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders, by aiming to make the Review and Appeals process as efficient and effective as possible.
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate with stakeholders, both in person and on the phone displaying empathy while remaining objective and being able to explain the process, legislative requirements, complex issues and the roles and responsibilities of the Regulator.
• Appropriately apply the concepts and requirements of procedural fairness and disclosure, to ensure the appropriate release of information during the review and appeals processes.
• Accurately record and maintain Review and Appeals files in the e-file management system (HPRM) and central databases (QI).
• Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant case law, correctly interpret this information to ensure the approach/determination are correctly applied within the unit.
• Work effectively with colleagues to promote a culture of support and accountability, actively leading by example and ensure behaviour is in accordance with the values, vision and code of conduct of the organization.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.