Join our Talent Pool – APPLY NOW! or apply for one our current Teacher Vacancies
* Stanthorpe State High School - English/Humanities
* Dalby State High School – HPE/SOSE
* Goondiwindi State High School - Agricultural Science
* Charleville State High School – DRT (Learning Difficulties)
* Miles State High School – DRT
* Mitchell P-10 State School – Special Ed/Learning Support
* St George State High School – DRT
* St George State High School - HPE
* St George State School – General Primary
* St George State School - Primary Art and Music
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE
Applicants for these positions must possess:
* A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
* Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green ‘Apply online’ button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
* A brief resume/CV
* Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
* Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**