• Selling Oracle Communications solutions to Public Sector Customers in Australia & New Zealand
• Responsible and accountable for achieving allocated quarterly and annual sales quota for license and first year maintenance.
• Prospect and increase awareness of Oracle Communications’ products in your region, building a sustainable and growing pipeline of opportunities.
• Develop existing Oracle Communications customer relationships in your region and identify expansion opportunities.
• Work in conjunction with Oracle CGBU account teams and other Oracle lines of business to identify opportunities in the Oracle installed base and/or net new accounts.
• Manage and close Oracle Communications sales opportunities through account and opportunity planning and execution.
• Learn and maintain process and functional knowledge and associated business benefits of Oracle Communications products customer references, competitors and industry trends
• Lead the development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific value propositions.
• Negotiate pricing, concessions and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Qualifications and experience required:
• Very successful track record of selling software products in the Public Sector industry
• Strong business and technical acumen with a good understanding of the market drivers and company strategies.
• Good knowledge of the Telco Service Providers
• Established relationships at various levels throughout customer organisations, with proven influence on completed sales.
• Strong ability to build a solid pipeline of opportunities
• Proven ability and track record to individually perform all aspects of a sales cycle from gaining initial interest to closure and beyond.
• Consistently achieved or exceeded sales quota objectives.
• Demonstrated success in appropriately utilizing company resources to close business.
• Working within a matrix environment and across other Oracle lines of business as part of an overall solution.
• Proven ability to meet sales objectives
• Bid shaping and business case justification skills
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
:Yes, 50 % of the Time