Amazon Web Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Enterprise Account Manager to join the Enterprise Media team. The Enterprise Account Manager will support the team on existing strategic accounts. and will be chartered with developing strategic exec level relationships and accelerating adoption of the AWS platform by those accounts.
Specifically the individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the executive teams of prospective accounts along with Internal stakeholders and cross functional teams to create and present compelling amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· Work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
· Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· 8+ years of enterprise sales experience
· History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions based approach.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· 12+ years of technology sales experience
· Bachelors degree
· Experience working with Publishers and Broadcasters.
· Experience in selling products and services into new markets
· Experience preferably in information technology, with a focus on cloud solutions