Accounts Payable Officer(s) required for immediate start with leading property organisation. You will be part of a large finance team and perform day-to-day transaction finance (Accounts Payable/Payments/Vendor Master) and administrative activities.
• Attend calls and respond to emails from external suppliers and customers
• Provide professional, effective and efficient query and issue resolution to all stakeholders
• Receive, respond, verify and forward as appropriate, daily Procure-to-Pay enquirers and issues from suppliers
• Appropriately allocate matters for investigation and further action to the offshore Finance team and ensure proper resolution
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Assist the Financial Reporting teams and offshore processing team with business requirements as needed
• Tertiary qualifications in accounting/business/commerce preferred
• Good knowledge of SAP P2P module and call management
• 2 to 5 years’ Accounts Payable experience, handling stakeholder enquirers, invoices and supplier on boarding
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, and experience with ARIBA particularly helpful
• Strong customer service skills
If you have these skills and are looking for a stable employer please do not hesitate.