St Finbarr’s Primary School, Byron Bay
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position: Administration and Enrolment Officer
part time temporary position (35 hours per week) commencing 2021 school year
● Have the ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate
Christian values in dealings with children, parents, teachers and the general public
● Have well developed communication – verbal and written, administrative and office
● Have an excellent capacity and willingness to work as part of a busy team and/or
● Excellent organisational skills
● Hold a valid NSW Working with Children check
● Current first aide certificate
● Experience using SAS and Schoolworx systems (beneficial but not essential)
Ideally all applicants will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious
dimensions of the school.
Applications including resume and contact details of at least two referees should be
Tim Bleakley – Principal St Finbarr’s Primary School
Enquiries: (02) 6685 6342
Applications must be received by 3:00pm Friday 16th October 2020.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office