• Maintain data on child protection information systems ensuring accuracy, completeness, quality and timeliness of input and output.
• Request child protection history and other information from authorised child protection and other government agencies.
• Interpret data and produce reports from existing departmental databases as required.
• Identify and analyse complex problems in relation to child protection information and recommend solutions.
• Provide exceptional service to clients of Child Safety Data Management Team.
• Assist with the development and delivery of task related procedures and training material.
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
Support Strategic Direction – You understand and support the organization’s vision, mission and business objectives and recognize how your own work contributes to the achievement of organizational goals.
Achieves Results – Experience in developing, coordinating and monitoring complex information system processes, analyze problems relating to data and records and recommend and implement acceptable solutions, experience in monitoring of and the interpreting of data, complete tasks within agreed priorities.
Supports Productive Working Relationships – build and sustain positive relationships with team members and clients.
Displays Personal Drive and Integrity – you deal with day-to-day pressures and difficult situations in a calm and professional manner, reflecting on your work, seeking support and feedback when appropriate and responding positively to guidance. You behave in an honest and ethical way and adhere to confidentiality requirements.
Communicates with Influence – you confidently present messages, seek to understand varying stakeholder needs and tailor your communication style and message accordingly, even in complex and difficult circumstances.
Whilst not mandatory, experience in the department’s information systems (including the Integrated Client Management System (ICMS)) is highly desirable.
Applications to remain current for twelve months