The Administrative Officer will deliver efficient and effective administrative and clerical support for the centre and supports the centre’s day to day operations. This position is required to work as part of an overall administration support team for the centre.
The essential requirements for this role are:
– Information technology skills at a competent level with the willingness to learn new IT skills and use internal information management databases as well as Microsoft Office software
– Planning & Organising abilities to ensure tasks are completed within the required deadlines and in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures
– Problem solving skills with the ability to apply a range of problem solving strategies and show initiative in identifying and solving problems both independently and as a team member
– Communication skills as demonstrated through the ability to listen, understand and speak clearly to a wide range of audiences. Written skills with the ability to summarise information and data
– Ability to use judgement and discretion with confidential information
– Sound interpersonal skills to assist with the completion of tasks that involve input and cooperation from a number of stakeholders Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills for gathering and providing information both over the phone and in person, to a range of stakeholders that interact with the centre
– Ability to acquire knowledge of relevant acts and regulations
Applications to remain current for 12 months.