Community Operations provides strategic oversight, governance and support to regions in the delivery of probation and parole and custodial services in Queensland. Community Operations is responsible for developing and monitoring performance standards for the delivery of probation and parole and custodial services throughout Queensland through key functional areas of operational practice and governance compliance and risk.
The High Risk Offender Management Unit (HROMU) team based in the Brisbane and Townsville regions are responsible for the supervision of offenders subject to a supervision order pursuant to the Dangerous Prisoners (Sexual Offenders) Act 2003 (DPSOA) residing throughout Queensland and the electronic monitoring of offenders on parole.
In this role you will:
– Process and monitor the acquittal and receipt of stores
– Reconcile deliveries and investigate anomalies
– Contribute to quality control, hygiene and security of stores and storage facilities
– Process internal requisitions for stock items
– Stocktake and warehouse processes
– Carry out all administrative duties as requested
– Manage own work-flow by negotiating and confirming work priorities for work completion in consideration of the needs of other officers
– Provide support to other staff on administrative issues and assist with the preparation of memorandums, reports and correspondence
– Provide administrative functions and confidential administrative support including faxing, photocopying, filing activities and taking minutes at various meetings
– Perform the computer-based functions of word processing, data entry and using spreadsheets
– Undertake archiving of files and records in accordance with legislative requirement
Applications to remain current for 12 months.