Express your interest in the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service Casual Administrative Talent Pool (WBHHS). This EOI form collects a variety of information that will help the Hospital and Health Service (HHS) identify potentially suitable applicants for casual employment opportunities.
To be eligible for the Casual Administrative Talent Pool, candidates are required to have:
* Good communication skills with the ability to interact professionally and sensitively with all levels of staff, patients and the general public.
* Good written communication skills to provide an administrative support function to any team within a hospital environment.
* A minimum of 12 months administrative experience with good computer skills
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the administrative talent pool and you will be contacted further by the WBHHS at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences. The Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service may request your participation in other recruitment selection processes (eg. written application, interview etc.) to further determine suitability for employment for specific positions.
Additional Information: Information on salary and remuneration packages in Queensland Health for an Administrative Officer is available on the www.health.qld.gov.au/widebay website.
Submission of this EOI application is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Queensland Health. The EOI process is just one avenue of seeking employment with the WBHHS. You also have the option to apply for advertised vacancies within Queensland Health via the job search website; or contact Wide Bay Hospital and Health Services (WBHHS) directly to enquire about employment opportunities. Contact details for Wide Bay HHS and the facilities under their management are available on our website www.health.qld.gov.au/widebay. By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you complete the application form and submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the job search website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy. Additionally, the available positions and levels at each location are variable and there is no guarantee that all locations will currently have vacancies.
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements: It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment:
• Measles • Mumps • Rubella • Varicella (chicken pox) • Pertussis (whooping cough)
1. Please attach a current resume detailing the names and contact details of two referees
2. Complete the questionnaire
You will also be required to provide evidence of:
• Identification • Working rights • Vaccine Preventable Diseases – Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (chicken pox), Pertussis (whooping cough)