The Albury-based Fellowship is a new position which commenced in 2017 and incorporates personalised training in comprehensive women’s imaging modalities across I-MED’s private and public hospital services in the region, with a strong focus on breast work.
· BreastScreen NSW training in screen reading and assessment (incorporating 3D mammography, ultrasound and intervention including vacuum assisted biopsy)
· Full diagnostic breast imaging and interventional training in 3D mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, including vacuum assisted biopsy and localisations, under all modalities
· Confidence in obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound for private practice and related interventional procedures
· Fortnightly breast oncology meeting and presentation at Hume Regional Integrated Cancer Services
· Post BreastScreen Assessment multidisciplinary team meeting and quarterly BreastScreen Clinical Quality meetings
· Monthly attendance at the Perinatal Morbidity and Mortality Meeting
The position offers full supervision in private and public hospital-based practice with a supportive team of experienced radiologists.