The Advisor Business Services is responsible for co-ordinating all activities associated with the trust account and accounts payable functions and general administrative functions of the Centre.
In this role you will:
* Manage the day-to-day activities of the Centre’s Administration area
* Supervision of general administrative staff
* Records management
* Maintain high level knowledge of the telephone system
* Fleet management
* Office accommodation
* Review and evaluate administrative systems and recommend improvements to increase their efficiency and effectiveness.
* Liaise with the General Manager and other members of the senior management team and provide advice on the administrative aspects of the facility’s operations.
* Act as the Site Administrator for the facility.
* Oversee and monitor the trust account and accounts payable functions of the Centre.
* Monitor the financial performance of the Centre and provide advice to the Correctional Manager, Business Services regarding significant variances to budget.
* Check and authorise documentation for discharge and/or transfer of inmates’ trust monies and valuables and oversee the preparation of documentation associated with the disposal of inmates’ unclaimed cash and valuables.
* Validate accounts payable transactions before payment release authorised.
Applications to remain current for 12 month.