Full Time Temporary Position
12 October 2020 – 18 December 20
Applications are invited for the above temporary position from qualified teachers who demonstrate a sincere commitment to the aims and philosophy of Catholic education and possess appropriate teaching qualifications.
• Commitment to Catholic education and a clear understanding of the ethos of Catholic Schools, and the charisms of St. John Baptist de La Salle and the Venerable Catherine McAuley
• Qualifications and experience in teaching Junior and Senior Agriculture Courses, and willingness to teach Junior Science and Primary Industries
• Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of effort, engagement and excellence through the development of a positive, supportive student environment and related structures
• Ability to integrate technology effectively to maximise student outcomes and engagement
• Ability to work and teach as part of a professional learning team
• Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to build positive relationships and promote positive education
A valid Working with Children Check Number is required for this position and must be provided at the time of application. To obtain a Working with Children Check Number visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 9286 7219.
Completed applications must include: a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, a completed CEDB application form (available from www.bth.catholic.edu.au), include supporting documentation (where applicable), and the names of three professional referees (including a Parish Priest, Religious Minister or other significant person). The role description is available on the school website, www.jschs.catholic.edu.au.
Please forward your application to:
Mr Peter Meers, Principal
c/- Mrs Linda Chaim, Executive Assistant
James Sheahan Catholic High School
Applications close: Friday 18 September 2020 at 10.00am
The Catholic Education: Diocese of Bathurst is an equal opportunity employer