• Support Talent & Culture to translate strategies into day-to-day work
• Coordinate functional communications and engagement activities
• Plan the resourcing of change & transformation initiatives
• Work with the Leadership team to develop capability strategies
About The Role
Role location: 839 Collins street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 months fixed-term; full-time
As the Alignment Specialist, you will ensure clarity and alignment of priorities across the T&C (Talent and Culture) function and the business. You will make sure that we are focusing on the things that will deliver the biggest benefits in terms of value, employee experience, and risk. In this role, you will drive divisional communications and deliver a single and overarching view of T&C transformation engagement activity to support EXCO member.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Lead Divisional Comms activities for Talent & Culture
• Develop and deliver communications plans for function including; weekly wraps, newsletters, event management of Townhalls, showcases, Ask Me Anything, YamJam sessions, communications around key milestone events in the year, and in support of EXCO member.
• Facilitation of planning & prioritisation processes across T&C and ensuring that initiatives are described in sufficient detail to support decision-making
• Working with the leadership team and leveraging a broad network of partners in identifying interdependencies within the function and in ensuring alignment to strategy
• Acting as the link between groups and ensuring that work across areas are aligned
• Improving demand & capacity planning, leveraging a consistent and coherent communication plan, and communicating progress to stakeholders
• Aligning demands, priorities, costs, and resources across the function – ensuring capacity to support key priorities
• Driving insight on T&C’s performance by ensuring that work initiatives are tracked and measured and that objectives are achieved
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Experience in an internal communications role from a large corporate or financial services industry
• Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives and execute change and transformation programs
• Strong analytical skills preferable experience in finance or business management roles
• Ability to take a commercial and system-wide view to facilitate the prioritisation and sequencing of work
• Demonstrated capability development, workforce planning and workforce strategy skills
• Ability to develop, influence, and leverage relationships with stakeholders and business partners for best results
• Ability to identify gaps between where we are and where we need to be
• Highly developed business & commercial acumen coupled with Human Centered thinking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.