Anytime Fitness - Club Roles
negotiable / month
We are currently looking for a highly motivated gym manager in our new Sandgate club. We are looking for an individual who has passion towards the fitness industry with the ability to interact well as an individual unsupervised and in a team environment.
What is in it for you?
- Work within a fun, upbeat environment where every day is different.
- receive ongoing support and training
- get an attractive hourly wage + commission structure
- a Free gym Membership!
Why Anytime Fitness Sandgate?
Here at Anytime Fitness Sandgate we are committed to our mission of helping people within our community becoming a healthier version of themselves. We are motivated and looking for like minded, committed and dedicated individuals to help us grow.
Make a difference every day while building an exciting new career with us at Anytime Fitness Sandgate. Be the spark that inspires someone to aspire to greater personal health or to live a better and happier life.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive membership sales and reach sales targets
- Conduct orientations for new and current members
- Promote the club brand and image within the local community
- Ensure Anytime Fitness processes and guidelines are followed
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey.
- Fast learner who has a record for self-learning and self-improvement.
- Good natural sales person – Min 2 years experience in a Sales Role required
- Strong Leadership of a team – Min 2 years experience in a leadership role required
- Membership Sales
- Gym rounds
- Equipment checks
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service resolution
- Sales skills & customer service skills
- Has tenacity, and a willingness to go the distance to achieve results.
- Loves social media in advertising campaigns
- Is approachable for member challenges and member engagement
- Meeting KPI’s
- Passionate about others and your own health and well being.
- Previous experience in Personal Training.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if required
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness
- First Aid Certificate and CPR
Create a positive club culture with a strong focus on member appreciation
Promote the Anytime Fitness brand and image within the local community
We feel this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is wishing to make a difference in people’s lives and who wishes to work in a fast pace and dynamic gym environment