The End User computing division is looking for a Geo Based Salesperson for the Anywhere Workforce and Workforce Security platform with an emphasis on sales collaboration and adoption for the Field, and Commercial sales teams. This role requires a Salesperson to serve as a key member of the End User Computing team that has a rich background in SASE sales (Secure Access Service Edge). This person will focus and help steer our overall GTM strategies within their Region and work across business units throughout VMware ensuring that Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Success teams are collectively working together to facilitate effective collaboration to meet the business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic senior Salesperson who has experience selling Unified Endpoint Management or Security Software but must have deep knowledge of SASE technology. The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience managing and navigating complex matrixed environments and working effectively in a collaborative manner. This Salesperson will be responsible for carrying Geo based sales plans and Quotas and manage the sales forecasting process for our Workspace Security and Anywhere Workspace SASE offerings. They will need to demonstrate experience in building strategic sales plans with a data driven approach to build a repeatable and scalable model.
This position will report to the Anywhere Workspace Senior Director.
**Job Role and Responsibilities:**
· Responsible for selling the EUC Anywhere Workspace and Workspace Security portfolio of products and services within a named territory or geography.
· Responsible for driving all sales motions for Anywhere Workspace and Workspace Security which includes: **Workspace One, Horizon, Carbon Black and VMware SASE**
· Fundamental knowledge of Mobile Device and Application Management, Modern Management and delivery of virtual desktops and applications are key to this role.
· You will act as a deep dive sales specialist to the End User Computing team.
· Responsibility to Evangelize Anywhere Workspace sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
· Plan and drive support for sales enablement programs, to meet field sales priorities and corporate strategic initiatives alignment
· Work with sales leadership across the Region to ensure customer focused end to end GTM across Marketing, Field and Inside Sales, Professional Services and Customer Success teams
· Utilize existing account data to identify clients with a Propensity to buy and communicate sales and industry focused delivery plan to the Region
· Identify key operational metrics and track performance of the EUC organization
· Utilize Senior VMware Executives for Customer Success initiatives for strategic account success
· Work Collaboratively Core Sales teams
· Assist with an overall Channel GTM and Partner enablement strategy across all GEO
· 10+ years of sales experience in the Enterprise Software Industry.
· Specific sales or engineering background in SASE sales (Secure Access Service Edge)
· History of success in field sales teams against performance-based outcomes and enablement initiatives
· Ability to run multiple projects at a time and complete those projects on time while effectively demonstrating the ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment
· Be able to bring a thoughtful approach to building scalable, repeatable programs and processes
· Track Record of overachievement and success winning net new accounts, as well as selling into white space within existing install base
· Experience in Sales regarding the Work from Home revolution and Employee Engagement movement
**Category :** Sales
**Subcategory:** Field Sales
**Experience:** Business Leadership
**Full Time/ Part Time:** Full Time
**Posted Date:** 2021-09-02
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.