Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate theirenergy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combinedwith our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunitiesto go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.Sound interesting?
Thencome and join our Diagnostics Point of Care (POC) team in an ApplicationSpecialist role covering QLD and NSW, based in Bowen Hills, Queensland.Reporting to the Business Head – POC, in this role you will be essential inmaintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by using your product lineapplications expertise to assist in the instrument installation and trainingprocesses and ongoing applications support in addition to identifying anddeveloping sales opportunities, and assisting with product demonstrations/salespresentations. This role is a fixed-term, full time opportunity for 15 months.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Providereactive customer support both on-site and on the phone to ensure maximalinstrumentation uptime and Customer Satisfaction by:
· Troubleshooting and resolvingapplication problems
· Keeping customers andcolleagues fully informed of account status
· Escalating unresolvedissues and monitor to completion
· Developing andimplementing action plans for Hot-Sites
· Working collaboratively to achieveinstallations to agreed timelines and quality
· Perform relevant instrument softwareupdates/upgrades
· Complying to all documentedinstallation procedures/processes and completing all relevant documentation
· As required, take on the role ofinstallation co-ordinator for nominated installations
· Actively contribute to the developmentand implementation of sales strategies to ensure company financial objectivesare met
· Training of customers and new staff inthe Sydney Training Centre and on-site as required, comply with trainingprocedures/documentation and feedback training improvements to ProductSpecialist based on training effectiveness
· Proactive customer support
Your qualifications and experience:
· Tertiary qualification in Science,Applied Science or related field (nursing, biomedical, medical scientist)
· Pathology or related laboratoryexperience and/or experience in a POC environment
· Basic levels in Microsoft Word, Exceland PowerPoint
Your attributes and skills:
· Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
· You will have proven experience as proficient and passionate trainer
· The role is predominately based in Brisbane, but will involve regular travel to New South Wales and regional Queensland and some travel within Australia & New Zealand.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work inAustralia.
Inorder to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our sharedsense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in aflexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And whilewe respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of teamspirit we share.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get intouch with us today.
Applications close 18 September 2020 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Beingpart of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven toshape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across theglobe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services inthe areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics andmolecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curiousabout our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and thewill to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. Weaspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’swhy we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebratesuccess.
Check our Careers Site at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Toall recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does notaccept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias,employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is notresponsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.