Our federal government client is currently looking for an APS6 Scrum Master for a 6 month non-ongoing contract.
* Manage team level agile practices for the Informatica, Pega and Confirmit teams, including planning, standups, showcases and retros.
* Actively work to remove blockers to team’s progress.
* Manage scaled agile practices eg, roadmap planning, scrum of scrums, cross-product planning.
* Work with teams to increase adoption/skills in agile practices, as well as continually seek improvements to agreed practices
* Work with the Release Manager and DA Test Manager regarding sprint planning to ensure overall delivery/quality outcomes.
* Design and maintain agile reporting processes and practices in partnership with key stakeholders (Accenture, Testing Team, Chief Product Owner, etc).
* Agile scrum master experience
* Strong organisational/coordination skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Stakeholder management and influencing skills
Please note that Australian Citizenship is required for this role.
To be considered for this role please hit the ‘apply’ button now, alternatively you can contact Lily Vonk on 6151 9214.