Rehab Management Pty Ltd
negotiable / month
- Diverse caseloads across multiple frameworks – ADF, DVA, health coaching & Work Cover
- 2019 NPS score of 58.4 in from referrers, employers, and clients
- Completely tailored comprehensive induction & on-boarding
- Fully funded events inc. team building and celebratory occasions
- Annual professional development allowance + optional monthly internal training
- Phone, laptop, and web-connectivity / cloud platform
- Tailored flexible working arrangements & a focus on work/life balance
- Innovative leave benefits – Recreation leave, volunteer leave & ADF reservist leave
Rehab Management is an award winning rehab provider with national coverage across 56 sites including sites in Devonport, Launceston, and Hobart.
We are privately owned and established for over 21 years – and we’re passionate about staying that way as we head into an exciting and progressive future. We are an agile workforce with a strong focus on innovation & technology.
We’re committed to helping people return to work and gain independence but, to achieve that, we need Talented and dedicated professionals like you.
To be successful, you will need to be highly motivated, work in a collaborative style, be target orientated, ability to manage several tasks at once, love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Lead, motivate and enhance the capacity of a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to create productive and influential relationships with peers, individuals and teams
- Ability to deal with pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to support & coach staff to achieve continued professional growth and skills development
- Registration with AHPRA, ASORC, RCAA, or ESSA
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return work
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
If you are the right person for this role, please hit the apply button. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Randall on 0438 781 879
Rehab Management is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity