negotiable / month
About the Company:
Cleanworks Australia is one of Australia’s largest commercial cleaning companies. We provide high quality ongoing, one-off and specialist cleaning services to businesses nationally across a wide range of industries.
We have been operational for the past 18 years and are growing rapidly. Unlike most large service companies, Cleanworks was founded, and continues to be managed by, people who started out as cleaners themselves.
Now 18 years onward, we benefit from unique insights into the needs of both our customers and cleaners, allowing us to more effectively train and motivate our cleaners, ensure the quality of our work and build open, effective relationships with our customers.
About the Role:
Cleanworks is currently seeking a dedicated Area Manager to manage and deliver our contracts across the Toowoomba region. Reporting to the General Manager – Operations you will have responsibility for the oversight & management of some high-profile school contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Management and rostering of all Cleanworks staff in Toowoomba including relief cleaners
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders at our client sites
- Delivering high standards of cleaning & hygiene through coaching, training and mentoring
- Managing customer complaints & expectations and performing regular quality inspections.
- Responsibility for delivering financial outcomes which support the wider business objectives
- Supporting Cleanworks Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Client communication – through regular proactive site visits
- Performing quality assessments
- Conducting site & staff start-ups and inductions
- Rostering of staff and coordinating relief across multiple sites
- Weekly reporting to the General Manager – Operations
- Attend monthly Account Manager training in Brisbane
- Minimum 2-3 years in a leadership & contract management role
- Previous cleaning industry experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to be flexible with changes to schedules and start/finishing times
- Great computer skills and ability to use mobile devices i.e. iPad & smart phone
- Own a reliable vehicle
What’s on Offer:
- Permanent full time position
- Car & fuel allowance
- Phone & Laptop
- Company training
- Opportunity for career progression
How to Apply:
Please click the apply button to send through your resume.