CSG have partnered with a leading global developer and manufacturer of high performance processing and packing technology currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager.
Their mission is to bring new approaches and technologies to local markets that set new benchmarks in efficiency and productivity.
The Australian division works closely with clients from the local mining, cement, building materials, chemicals, food and animal feed industries to optimise their processing operations.
Drawing on the expertise and technology suites of their six technology brands, they develop and implement innovative solutions for the processing, storage, mixing, packing, filling, palletising and loading of dry, liquid and pasty bulk materials.
– Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales enquiries and follow ups
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
– Regularly maintain customer contact through regular on-site visits in your sales area
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
– Project management and processing of accurate documentation of all enquiries and sales orders
– Evaluation of technical issues for customers (on site, by phone)
– Procurement of incoming orders (new machinery, conversions, etc)
– Proposal, preparation and execution of proposal for new equipment related to packaging solution.
– And all other duties as required
– Diploma in engineering or post-secondary education (mechanical/electrical/mechatronics) with a minimum of 5 years relevant solutions sales experience
– Strong English language skills (German language skills desirable).
– Excellent technical understanding and ability to sell engineered solutions
– Experience selling materials handling or packaging machinery highly regarded
The right person will join a highly successful, global business selling market leading solutions. They will be rewarded with a competitive salary and lucrative bonus scheme.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills to succeed in this role, please hit apply now!