An opening for ARMO Tech – Electro Mech 111 based in Australia.
The position will support the Services Division.
· Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual
inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
· Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming
equipment. Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and
· Analyse and interpret data from environmental tests and
troubleshoot equipment problems.
· Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers.
· Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven
competence. Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
· Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
· Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical
· Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and
· Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to
difficult technical problems.
· Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
· 3 years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical
function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military,
and oilfield, automotive, electronic) preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams,
assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance
· Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical
· Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers
and other basic instruments.
· Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and
processes. Advanced computer skills.
**Salary Range:** AUD 60,000 – AUD 80,000 per annum
is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined
and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
**Title:** _Assembly Repair Maintenance & Overhaul Tech – Electro Mechanical_
**Requisition ID:** _1924639_