Aurec Human Capital Group
negotiable / month
Assistant Director of Monitoring
Location: All Canberra > Canberra
Profession / Role: I.T. & T > Management
- 12 month initial contract + extension options
- Rare opportunity
- ASAP start
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Monitoring professional to join their team as an Assistant Director of Monitoring. The role provides oversight of the Monitoring function for the Information Technology branch of the department. The assistant director will work closely with the director to establish a corporate enterprise monitoring solution in a multi-vendor environment.
- Supervise team members and act as Director when required,
- Implement and maintain event monitoring solutions, including on boarding new services in a multi-vendor environment,
- Setup alerts including alert escalations and automated responses to alerts (self-healing),
- Undertake the creation of dashboards and reports,
- Work with development teams to integrate the monitoring suite into the development release cycle (DevOps) including assisting with regression testing,
- As a senior member of the team, possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision,
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information; and
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Australian Citizenship essential
To be considered for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact JORDIN at AUREC on 02 5109 0921
JORDIN specialises in the Infrastructure, Architecture and Security space within Information Technology.
Date Posted: 4/09/2020 11:24:00 AM