WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
* A passion for the Brand/Sports
* Significant previous relevant Retail Management and/or Multi-Site experience
* Ability to build, lead and manage large, high-performing teams
* Strong financial skills and business acumen, with the ability to closely monitor profitability and operating expenses
* Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
* Strong strategic, problem solving, and influencing skills
* Proficiency in MS Office products.
The successful candidate will work a rotating roster and must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
** Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Nike Pacific is looking for a passionate, highly experienced, operationally-focused Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager) to join the team in our newest Factory Store at Homebush, opening in October 2020; this store will be the largest in Pacific at 1500sqm.
Reporting into the Head Coach (Store Manager), this role will see you effectively lead and manage a large team of over 30 Athletes (Sales Associates), as well as the Stockroom Coach (manager) and Operations Coach (manager), achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* Leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the team of 30+, including two Coaches (managers) to achieve their goals and targets
* Meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins
* Partnering with the Store Manager to develop and deliver innovative business strategies to increase the performance in your department area
* Leading by example by providing a premium consumer experience that will exceed expectations.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.