ANL is a container shipping operator with its roots firmly planted in Australian soil. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and originally owned by the Australian government, ANL was purchased by CMA CGM in 1998. CMA CGM Group is one of the leading container carriers in the world and is head quartered in Marseille, France. ANL’s core business is liner shipping with the organisation also offering broader solutions that include intermodal and value added services. The Group values of initiative, boldness, imagination and integrity continue to inspire over 30,000 employees spread across 755 offices worldwide.
Reporting to the Line Manager APR, PAX and Pacific Islands, this role will be responsible to monitor all aspects of the South East Asian trades performance, to oversee the operation of the PNG trade and formulate pricing policies and strategies
Ideally the successful candidate will posses the following skills and experience –
• Australian citizenship/permanent residence.
• Prior experience in operations/ trade role in the shipping industry (preferred).
• Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline and prior experience in the shipping industry.
• Understanding of international trade principles.
• The ability to foster and grow both personal and business relationships
• Well developed analytical skills including strong MS Excel skills.
• Well developed communication and presentation skills with proven ability to manage relationships covering a wide range of issues.
This is an exciting time to be at ANL- we are embarking on a transformation journey and challenging ourselves to be innovative in everything we do.
We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives under pressure and can work towards deadlines. In return, ANL and the CMA CGM group provide unlimited opportunities to grow your career throughout our wide international network. If this sounds like a career for you, we would like to hear from you!