Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut. We believe these treatments, including laser hair removal, skin treatments, skin needling, medical grade peels, microdermabrasion, Cool Sculpting and Kleresca, should be available to anyone who chooses them.
As an Assistant Clinic Manager with LCA Pran Central, your role will be to provide expert hands on treatments to clients and assist in the clinic management responsibilities.
• Coaching employees to success in sales and the LCA Way
• Developing and fostering a positive, high performance culture
• Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling your team in specialist product knowledge
• Provide outstanding customer service to clients
• Assisting in clinic operations such as rostering, banking, end of day procedures
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Demonstrated experience as a successful Experienced Therapist (2-3 years exp min)
• Superior customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving sales targets
• Management experience highly regarded
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• Advanced Laser and skin treatments experience is desirable
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Opportunity to be a Para Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
• All staff will go through extensive training with Candela
• We have innovative with new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
• With 140 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand