Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager
Work Types: Full time (**For Australian permanent residents or citizens only.)
We are a top Financial Holding Company based in Taiwan with total asset value exceeding $120 billion. E.SUN FHC is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and E.SUN Bank ranked No.1 amongst Taiwanese banks in The Banker World Top 500 Most Valuable Bank Brands. E.SUN is determined to become one of Asia’s most distinctive and reputable banks. Based on our business strategies of establishing strong roots in Taiwan and reaching across the Asian market, we have gradually positioned several service locations overseas. Currently, we have 28 overseas locations operating across 9 different countries and regions. With branches located in Sydney and Brisbane in Australia, now is an exceptional opportunity to join our team and grow with us.
We are seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager for our Brisbane Branch. The Assistant Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for client coverage, associating with Relationship Manager in developing and maintaining positive relationships with major lead arrangers of Syndication loan cases and high net-worth clients. The ARM will also provide support in the Branch’s general affairs, office administration and have effective communication with Taiwan Head Office and E.SUN Bank Sydney Branch. Responsibilities and duties of an Assistant Relationship Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the RM by developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to result in Deposit and/or Loan transactions;
- Accurate and efficient record keeping of client meetings; Engage with clients to obtain relevant updates and resolve queries if applicable; Follow-up customer status and reply queries if any.
- Detailed credit and financial analysis of potential Syndication, Commercial Real Estate, Construction and Managing Right & Letting loan cases.;
- Regularly review and monitor loan portfolio to ensure strong credit quality which contributes to achieving the annual target for Loan Department;
- Produce high-quality loan reports, and credit presentation to the Credit Review Committee to answer case related queries and seek timely approval for loan applications;
- Effectively liaise with internal Departments and/or external professionals to resolve credit related queries; Co-ordinate with Customer Service Department to ensure timely completion of account opening formalities of the client including collection of documents, signature verification etc.
- Assist in the achievement of the team’s growth target for Deposit and Loan volume, accounts and revenue;
- From time to time, you may be required to take on additional duties, projects or assignments as determined by your Supervisor;
- Offering support to branch administrative affairs.
- Bachelor Degree level education or higher.
- Detailed knowledge of Australian syndication loan market (both primary and secondary) and local business lending market.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Self-starter, outgoing, enjoys building connections with people. Positive work ethic and an active team player.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here .