Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scout the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
Dotti are part of the one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Mildura store you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Dotti customer.
This is a minimum 15 hour part time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
– Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
– Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
– Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
– Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
– Provide exceptional customer service
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a ‘can do’ culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Dotti – and conquer the fashion world.
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button today!
– Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
– Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
– Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
– Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
– Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
– Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
– Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
– Development plans to support your ongoing growth
– Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
– 50% staff discounts on Dotti product