-Associate Director, Research & Analysis IPG
RoleType: Permanent, Full Time
As anAssociate Director in the Research & Analysis team, you will be primarilyresponsible for identifying and effectively managing risks inherent in aclient’s business model and industry, capital and management structure, andemerging performance results.
Theprimary activities of the role covers: Staff management; Client/asset/projectperformance & risk evaluation & mitigation strategies; Prepare creditsubmissions; Conduct financial analysis and industry research; Risk grade eventmanagement; Liaise with a client and Credit on risk and financial performancerelated matters; Liaise with credit executives on an on-going basis;Transaction documentation.
Youwill also work directly with the Relationship Manager, Client, and CreditExecutive to complete the broader credit assessment function, negotiatetransactions, and ensure an optimal ‘well managed’ portfolio whilst managing,coaching, developing and leading analysts within the team.
Togrow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
· Tertiary qualifications, preferably in Commerce,Business, Accounting or Economics
· Able to structure effectively and negotiate complexfinancing alternatives and have excellent client handling, interpersonal andnegotiating skills.
· In depth knowledge of a broad range of products andservices. Demonstrates abilities to structure/tailor value added innovativefinancial solutions. Financial analysis skills going beyond traditionalaccounting based analysis. A working knowledge of enterprise valuationtechniques and an understanding of the drivers of value creation
· Demonstrated ability in succeeding throughcollaboration and has the ability to identify key business drivers, mitigatekey risks and provide recommendations based on these across multiple complexcorporate entities
· People management and leadership
At ANZ, everything wedo boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people andcommunities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as wellas our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are respondingfaster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matterthe most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace isa thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanksfor the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment.We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications fromdiverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherentneeds and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on theirunique strengths and characteristics.
We workflexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible foryou.