THINK CHINA is one of Australia’s most innovative and fastest growing digital agencies focusing on the Chinese market. We seek an Account Manager to support growing demand for our Chinese Digital Marketing services.
Our boutique digital marketing agency provides a variety of digital marketing solutions to a range of Australian, New Zealand, and international brands who are interested in the Australian-Chinese and/or mainland Chinese market. The focus of our agency is not only the success of our client’s campaigns, but also assisting our clients to strengthen their presence in the Chinese digital space.
We are looking for an energetic and efficient sales representative, with strong communication skills, who will achieve sales and reach targets.
- Qualifying and collecting sale leads;
- Manage and grow a portfolio of clients, develop and maintain strong client relationships;
- Achieve sales and efficiency targets;
- Maintaining an accurate, detailed contacts and sales records;
- Compile sales report monthly, quarterly, and yearly;
- Work with local team to coordinate sales event.
To be successful you will need:
- Cantonese or Mandarin language skills are required to ensure strong communication with our clients
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Experience in a channel sales role is preferred
- Familiarity with beauty/healthcare industry: candidates with a work history that involves communication with tourist gift stores/Daigous will be an advantage
- Deep understanding of Daigou network in China, familiar with China eCommerce platform
- Understand Chinese eCommerce ecosystem
- Knowledge of the Chinese digital landscape, Chinese digital strategy, website development, media placement and social media
- Knowledge about Greater Bay Area (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao) will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Basic admin skills, Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, self-motivated & driven
- Can do attitude