As Back of House Supervisor, you will work closely with the Store Manager and Risk Team to ensure that all operational and administrative tasks are completed accordingly, while also supporting the Shop Floor Team Members to achieve overall duties and responsibilities.
You will be responsible for the following, duties & responsibilities, however are not limited to the following:
– Oversee daily and weekly administrative tasks
– Plan and manage stock deliveries, ensuring that deadline are adhered to in order to meet time frames
– Effectively manage stock levels by department, brand and style
– Ensure Back of House standards are maintained
– Coordinate Stock Take with the Store Manager, Risk Department and Back of House Team
– Management of Customer complaints and discrepancies
– Lead daily and weekly walk throughs in the Back of House area
– 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a high turnover, large format fashion retailer
– Previous experience with managing or supervising a team and are operations oriented
– You have Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
– You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
– You have excellent time management skills and ensure that daily priorities are executed in a timely manner
– You have a love for fashion and a strong knowledge of our brandsThe opportunity to build a career with an exciting international company while they continue to grow in Australia doesn’t come by often.
If this sounds like your type of opportunity and you’re ready to kick on a new adventure with JD Sports – Apply Now!
Please note, by applying for this role you consent for us to complete a VEVO Check in order to verify your Australian Working Rights where required. Please also note, we will be required to complete a criminal background check as per company standards.