Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of staffing and training services.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently sourcing for an enthusiastic and experienced Boilermaker for our client based in Redcliffe commencing ASAP. This is a PERMANENT position and a fantastic long-term opportunity with a reputable company.
About your new role:
* Workshop environment
* Mig welding (.9 hard wire)
* Pipe fabrication
* 45-60 hours per week
* Working on exploration drill rigs
* Hold valid working rights within Australia
* Australian Recognised Trade Cert
* Strong MIG welding, pipe fabrication experience
* Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
* Keen eye for detail and quality and able to fabricate to fine tolerances
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Rae on 9479 0111 to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the