negotiable / month
We are seeking a Business Analyst required to join this high profile Government department.
The initial focus for the Business Analyst will be a complex CRM build.
This opportunity would suit a Junior Business Analyst that aspires to be a Senior Business Analyst who is a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with business experts, information technology users, developers, and applications testers to identify, obtain, analyse and document business requirements.
The Business Analyst will specifically undertake the following:
- Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, business rules and user stories;
- Undertake interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions; and
- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure project timelines, sprint and user stories are delivered in a timely manner.
Understanding of Testing principles with the ability to work closely with testing teams to achieve business requirements.
- User stories, business processes, business requirements;
- Analysis and solution documentation to be produced in accordance with project templates and requirements;
- Sign off of discrete project task and business requirements; (alongside Project Manager, Development and Tester resources)
- Minimum BASELINE security clearance required
- Proven practical experience in requirements gathering and documentation, business rules definition, process/workflow design and liaison with business representatives.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to move between a range of concurrent projects to ensure broader strategic goals are achieved.
- Dynamics CE (D365)
- Experience with CRM, Share -point and TFS
APPLY FOR NEXT STEPS