HiTech Group Australia Limited
negotiable / month
Recruitment & Consulting Specialists Since 1993. T: +61 2 9241 1919
- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects
- Initial 12 Month Contract starting ASAP!
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most highly regarded Federal Government Departments, driving essential services for a national audience are seeking MULTIPLE skilled and experienced Business Analysts to join a dynamic team in Canberra ACT. You will be conducting investigations, undertaking specialist or technical research and analysis activities and providing professional advice within the department. The Business Analysts will be offered an initial 12 month contract starting ASAP at a rewarding hourly rate.
The successful Business Analysts will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Analysing, facilitating, modelling, and organising information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Providing assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities
- Map current and future state business processes
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc
The successful Business Analysts must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst working in an agile environment developing requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required
- Strong understanding and experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, i.e. sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
- Knowledge and experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation based in Canberra, driving critical national projects! The successful Business Analysts will be offered an initial 12 Month contract starting ASAP at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to [email protected] quoting ref number JA0059 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.
Full Name *
Contact Number *
Attach Resume (Only pdf & doc/docx files) *