- Competitive annual salary
- Employee benefits program
- Valuable skills – genuine training and development opportunities
About us …
At O’Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O’Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world’s leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
As a Business Analyst you will be a key member of our Operations team. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the resulting development of business solutions (including system design, development, process documentation, user training and implementation communications) meets the defined business requirements.
About the Role …
- Work on key projects such as compliance and customer journey using both a functional and technical skill set.
- A critical part of the role is being able to effectively communicate between the internal teams and operational branch network to translate requirements.
- Train users on new technologies /enhancements or upgrades.
- Supporting the branch network with queries and issues related to current processes and applications, including escalating to the appropriate internal or external team as needed.
- The analyst will become an expert in our Field Service software and be the main internal point of contact for our operations team
About you …
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- 4 Years Business Analyst experience with an ability to document business processes, conduct workshops with business users and facilitate and participate in User Acceptance testing
- High level of business acumen and record of being able to think outside the box
- Prior experience in the implementation of ‘Best Practice’ business processes to increase organisational efficiency
- Excellent communication skills (visual, verbal, written)
- Strong computer skills (MS Office skills, Excel, Powerpoint , Word, AX, CRM)
- Prior information technology experience within Finance, Supply Chain Management, Field Service Management (eg. Click Software) or Call Centre systems
- A very competitive salary package
- An opportunity to work with a market leading that supports Australia’s biggest and best insurance companies
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognized household brand, then we would love to hear from you!