My client a Design and Innovation Studio offering a range of services largely focused around innovating new or existing digital products and/or services.
The team is focused on creating experiences that aim to solve real problems by first performing root cause analysis, using design thinking and lean frameworks. They partner with their clients to deliver their products and new ventures in the fastest possible route to market and at the same time never compromise on quality. Represented in Sydney and Melbourne and work across a range of industries including telco’s, airline, property, financial institutions, government, startups and more. Services range from customer research, user testing, strategy, rapid experimentation, digital marketing and design and delivery solutions. We exist to provide value and meaning back to our client’s customers and users. Believe in exploring new perspectives and looking at things differently, turning structure upside down, back to front and sideways.
As the leader of the Sales Function, you’ll report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for creating a sales pipeline, converting opportunities and developing our relationships with key channels and sales partners across multiple verticals.
a unique, highly differentiated value proposition, are already proven in the market and we’re ready to scale. You will own the Enterprise sales and Partnerships opportunities for this newly created role, have the opportunity to help them design and implement strategies and processes that will enable us to scale our offerings and increase our velocity as a team. To do this effectively, you will be tasked with:
● Leading the development of our sales function by owning the development of our Enterprise sales and Partnership strategies to align with our product and business goals.
● Source, structure, negotiate and close deals with Enterprise prospects and partners in pursuit of these broader goals. ● Partner with Product Management to custom-solve for unique requirements and use-cases, and to influence the roadmap.
● Understand our partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, and internal roadmaps; regularly communicate insights and strategic recommendations to the wider We Discover team.
With a highly successful, entrepreneurial and experienced team in place, we’re searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales professional with a highly sophisticated approach. You’ll need to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and familiarity with commercial legal agreements and partnership structures.
The ideal individual will thrive in the pace of a scaling business with ambitious goals. We would like to see the following: ● Proven success in a comparable role, driving $1-10M+ sales opportunities with complex stakeholders across long sales cycles. Experience in a SaaS, fintech or in proptech is preferred.
● Demonstrated ability to solve highly complex business challenges and design new commercial approaches for the largest opportunities.
● High level of adaptability and a clearly entrepreneurial approach.
● Strong cognitive ability to handle complex problems and create dynamic solutions.
● Exceptionally effective communication skills.
● A history of high-level, academic success in your tertiary education
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please reach out to Emily Franklin
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
innovation, design, tech, sales, tech sales, business development, website, projects, sales manager, business development manager