Our exciting BDM opportunity is a hybrid hunter role responsible for selling Experian’s leading data management solutions into our buoyant NSW portfolio. This is a high performing portfolio with substantial upside and will suit a savvy operator that’s comfortable selling small one-off deals, say a small data cleanse, through to larger complex deals that offer tailored data solutions involving our proprietary tech and expert consulting. The opportunity is substantial based on our track record of delivering value to our Gov clients.
It’s a fast-paced 360 sales role – expectation would be 15 new meetings a month and 10 follow up meetings. This role will focus on Experian’s Data Quality solutions including Data Validation, Data Management, Data Enrichment and Single View Technologies.
*What you’ll need to bring to the party*
* You will be*responsible for delivering an agreed revenue target*by working closely with our Clients and prospects to understand their requirements and identify ways in which we can help them achieve their commercial objectives by better understanding, interacting with and targeting their customers.
* You will need to be*agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning*to understand challenges, requirements and opportunities. Long story short – We’re looking for a dynamic individual who possess an innately curious mind, strong sales methodology and a desire to grow.
*What you’ll be doing*
* Predominately be*focused on the acquisition of new business opportunities*within existing customer accounts and prospects. Manage and close business within these customer accounts
* Intelligently prospect for new potential clients
* Attend SPIN and STRONGMAN sales training to enhance current sales skills as well as internal Sales Training Workshops
* Become a*Trusted Advisor and go-to Subject Matter Expert*for your Clients
* Coordinate and structure weekly schedule with Regional Sales Manager
* Manage own performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives
* Champion Experian values
*More about you*
* A strong desire to learn the data quality market space by conducting market research, meeting clients, prospects and industry analysts, aligning with sales with professional services, attending industry events as well as performing competitive analysis
* You will be curious and strive to*build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs*
* A problem solver who will guide our team to create innovative and frictionless solutions
* A self-starter with*a track record of delivering results*across the finish line
* A strong collaborator who constantly seeks internal and external feedback on ideas and solutions
* Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
* *Strong customer facing skills and communication*
* Passion for data and analytics is desirable
* Experience working with or having an understanding of APIs is highly regarded
* Bonus points for experience within the data quality software space
**Job:** **Sales & Business Development*
**Title:** *Business Development Manager*
**Location:** *Australia-New South Wales-Sydney*
**Requisition ID:** *21303*