In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Based in Notting Hill, Melbourne we have a great opportunity for a highly resilient, energetic and adaptable **Business Support Coordinator** to join our national Digital Buildings team on a **12-month fixed term**basis.
Reporting to the Business Support Supervisor, you will provide administrative back office support to the Digital Buildings team. This a diverse and busy role offering you variety, no 2 days are the same!
Responsibilities will include:
* Creating and billing new projects
* Project and maintenance contract administration
* Pricing and invoicing of service calls
* Working with the Service Operation team to decrease work in progress (WIP)
* Answering customers’ account enquiries
* Providing accurate operational reports
* Supporting diverse stakeholders in the Branch
* Processing timesheets and collating payroll information
* Data integrity reporting and management
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
* Experience in an administrative support role
* Intermediate – advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
* Experience in providing high level support to a diverse range of stakeholders
* Advanced Excel skills
* Proven experience in providing exceptional customer service
* A mature and calm approach in managing a large workload
* The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced and challenging environment
* The ability to meet service level KPI’s
* Highly developed planning, time management and organisational skills
Whilst not essential, practical experience with SAP, PRONTO and ASTEA will be highly regarded.
Being highly driven and confident, you work equally well autonomously or as a member of a team; you prioritise your work and follow through to completion. Your attention to detail is strong and you meet deadlines easily.
With excellent communication skills, you build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in dealing with diverse stakeholders.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.**
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-Victoria-Melbourne – Notting Hill
*Unposting Date:* Jun 16, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 005E92