This Family owned Business has a wealth of experience and are leaders in the ‘Meat Market’
The passion for providing a quality range of products without compromise is 2nd to none.
An opportunity has opened up for a First Year Meat Retailing (Butchery) Apprentice Butcher to commence ASAP
You will need to be passionate, friendly, a hard worker and take direction well to be the right fit for this close-knit team. Above all the RIGHT ATTITUDE is Key!
You will learn to:
– Cut, trim and shape standard cuts of meat to size
– Process carcasses into primary and secondary cuts
– Pack and store products for display and sale
– Order supplies using AUS-MEAT Language, and weigh and check stock on receipt
– Assemble and operate mincers, grinders, mixers, patty-forming or sausage-forming machines, and bandsaws
– Conduct product sales and collect payment
– Prepare marinated meats, value-added and ready-to-cook dishes, and
– Advise customers about alternative cuts, cooking methods, storage requirements and nutritional aspects of meat.
This Business operates on on a 7-Day rotating roster so you will need to be prepared to work weekends
Candidates that are part way into your butchers apprenticeship and need an outstanding employer this is your chance
Apply today for an immediate start
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.