The Training and Certification Marketing team is looking for a Campaign Manager to support the creation, execution, and enablement of integrated global marketing campaigns. This role requires campaign development, hands-on implementation, project management, creative problem solving, and a deep understanding of the business priority goals and objectives. This role will work with stakeholders such as field teams, sales teams and partners, enabling them to leverage global campaigns to deliver business outcomes. Our ideal candidate has a mind that is equal parts creative and analytical, providing strategic solutions to business problems. Ideal candidates are passionate about enabling field and sales teams, testing and learning, and driving conversions to hit goals. The role will collaborate with many functional teams in AWS and Training and Certification including training delivery, business development, central marketing automation, field marketing and others.
· 3-5+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation or industry marketing role.
· Experience with field enablement and engaging sales teams
· Experience with marketing campaigns including email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
· Experience with sales or campaign reporting and data analysis
· Experience with audience segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for advanced targeting
· Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
· A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – product marketing, global marketing and sales teams.
· Excellent understanding of both digital marketing concepts and metrics
· Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email and other digital campaign optimization
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Understanding of technology buyer journeys and post-sale support
· Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
· Experience managing agency partners and creative development
· Experience using Salesforce, Adobe CQ, Adobe Target, and other email, CMS and targeting marketing platforms
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
· Knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
Important FAQs for current Government employees
Before proceeding, please review the following FAQs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.