We currently have part time (2 days per week) vacancies one in the Human rights area and Civil, Administrative and Disciplinary team. This is an exciting opportunity to build your career in the Department of Justice and Attorney- General, as a Case Manager.
As a part time Case Manager, you will be responsible for job sharing a file load of applications made to QCAT, adhering to established file management processes to ensure ongoing high quality of service to all parties. As a Case Manager, you may be required to work in either the Civil, Administrative and Disciplinary Division or the Human Rights Division.
This recruitment process will also be used to fill future part time vacancies in the Case Manager roles in either the Civil, Administrative and Disciplinary (CAD) Division or Human Rights HuRD Divisions.
– Maintain files for QCAT matters, with minimal supervision, taking appropriate action on each file to assist the decision makers.
– Provide information to parties on processes and legislative provisions relevant to the application, ensuring the file is progressed in accordance with the QCAT procedures.
– Prepare relevant correspondence, documents and registry records.
– Participate in, develop and complete QCAT improvements and innovations to support the achievement of the QCAT business excellence.
– Contribute to the delivery of QCAT’s ongoing services and success by undertaking, as needed, assignments and projects aligned with current capabilities or that provide a development opportunity.
Applications to remain current for 12 months