• Are you a warm person who loves to help older clients?
• Salary packaging benefits – $15,900 tax free
• Flexible role with an option to work from home when you are not seeing clients
If you enjoy a role that involves partnering with older clients to ensure they receive the home care services they need, then read on.
In this role, you will work autonomously where you will be visiting clients who reside in the Western suburbs . You will work in a supportive environment, reporting to the Client Services Manager. A full induction, training, travel allowance, and career development plan will equip you to perform in this rewarding role.
You will have a heart for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer commercially-sustainable case management in line with the organisation’s strategy, Christian Vision, Mission and Values.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Social Welfare or Social Sciences (or similar), Diploma in Case Management (minimum)
• Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in Home Care/Community/Aged Care services
• A current NSW driver’s licence, comprehensively insured car and a good driving record
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships and demonstrated customer service skills
• Be a resilient problem-solver who has the ability to cope with a high workload
• Work autonomously in a methodical way and be aware of the challenges that older people face. If you’re a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you.