• Choose the days you work
• Immediate start
• Up to 5 days each week
• $28+ to $35+p/h
Expect A Star is a leading recruitment agency who prides itself on providing knowledgeable and reliable child care educators to local child care centres who are in need of a super star for the day!
We currently have an increased demand in the following areas and are looking for new staff members to join the team.
Your responsibility is to work in a variety of child care centres as a support educator; quickly building report with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising children of various ages.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Work and life balance – no extra paperwork
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
What we are looking for:
• ACECQA approved qualification or studying towards (Children’s Services, Early Childhood Education, Education Support)
• A QLD Blue card for paid employment
• Minimum work placement experience
• Availability for at least 2 days , and sometimes at short notice;
• Must have a reliable car and be willing to travel 30+ minutes when work is not available in your area;
• Passionate educators with strong verbal communication skills;
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? From 31st Aug 2020 you can apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don’t wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.